For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Asset Recovery
BCP International Law Firm works across several legal jurisdictions, including Spain, Portugal and Morocco. We are instructed by:
- Court Appointed Receivers and Insolvency practitioners — Our international presence and knowledge of the legal system in the relevant jurisdiction mean we can provide assistance to Court appointed receivers and insolvency practitioners who are attempting to gain control of overseas assets, manage these assets and deal with their disposal.
- Creditors — We advise on how debts can be secured overseas.
- Individuals — We provide advice to individuals who are concerned about their debts at home and abroad and individuals who wish to pursue debts internationally.
International Recovery — Why Use BCP Lawyers
Clients choose BCP for a number of reasons:
- All of our lawyers are experts in their field.
- Our team is locally qualified and regulated.
- Our legal advice is sound and specific to the country in which debts arise, assets of debtors are located or bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings take place.
Our team of international lawyers works cost-effectively and efficiently to provide a service that is trusted by our clients. Our range of services includes:
- Asset recovery strategies and related corporate support
- Recognition and Enforcement of Confiscation and Restriction Orders
- Seizure of assets abroad, including properties, boats and bank accounts
- Effective management of property and other assets before sale
- Commercial marketing and sale of assets for the benefit of creditors
If you or your business is experiencing difficulties or you wish to pursue an unsecured debt, BCP International Law Firm can help. We have international lawyers in Spain, Portugal, Morocco and London. You can contact us onlineor by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.