For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Litigation Lawyers
Disputes in your business or personal life are distracting, time-consuming and costly. To minimize disruption, it is essential to seek practical legal advice at an early stage.
When there is an international element to your case, guidance from high-quality international litigation lawyers is not always easy to find. At BCP International Law Firm we provide it.
The international litigation lawyers at BCP advise and represent clients in all types of commercial and personal disputes. These can arise out of personal or business relationships and as a result of transactions that clients have entered into abroad.
International Commercial Dispute And Arbitration
Our team can assist in the following areas:
- Enforcement of international judgments in the UK and abroad
- Recognition in Spain and other countries of international court orders
- Cost-effective debt recovery including advising on efficient methods of securing payment by debtors who may be overseas and tracing of assets
- Building and Property claims for property developers and investors arising out of property purchases and sales overseas
- Personal injury — full representation for clients injured overseas or facing claims after an accident outside of the UK
- Family law disputes — including divorce and financial disputes involving overseas property
- Corporate litigation
- Shipping and Yachting disputes
- International Commercial and Shipping Arbitration
BCP International Law Firm provides representation to clients involved in disputes abroad and to UK-based clients in disputes with foreign companies or individuals. You can contact us contact us online or by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.