For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Probate Lawyers
The period following the death of a loved one or family member can be uncertain and stressful. Matters become even more complicated when estate assets are located overseas or when the deceased was not domiciled in the United Kingdom. We have the necessary expertise to assist with international estate administration.
BCP acts sensitively and practically to remove the obstacles to the smooth administration of estates where assets are located abroad.
Clients of BCP include:
- Executors and beneficiaries
- Family members of the deceased
- Other lawyers who do not have the requisite knowledge and expertise to deal with probate issues abroad
- Accountants involved in estate administration and inheritance tax issues
- Estate agents instructed in the sale of estate property abroad
- Wealth management companies and Independent financial advisers
Probate Lawyers: Foreign Assets
As a full-service international law firm, BCP has specialistsin a number of areas, including probate, conveyancing and taxation. This means that immediate, cost-effective access to advice on issues such as transfers and sales of properties to heirs and beneficiaries abroad as well as inheritance tax planning and taxation of foreign assets is available.
Our work in this area is comprehensive. It includes:
- Bespoke advice on inheritance taxation and planning, including advice on recent property tax reforms by Governments affecting foreign property owners
- Obtaining death certificates and grants of probate
- General advice and assistance on inheritance and probate matters abroad
- Transfer of securities and bank account funds onto heirs and beneficiaries
- Preparation of public deeds for the transfer of inherited properties
- Legal representation of heirs under legal age
- Arranging affidavits of foreign law and notarisation of documents
- Contentious Probate and Inheritance issues
BCP International Law Firm provides specialist advice on international wills and, with offices overseas, is ideally placed to assist in the administration of estates and tax advice where assets are located abroad. Contact us onlineor by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.