For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Property Lawyers
Working To Ensure International Property Transactions Run Smoothly
BCP International Law Firm represents a wide range of clients in overseas property transactions, including:
- Individuals — Those buying or selling homes or businesses abroad.
- Professional advisers — Other solicitors and lawyers who may not have the expertise or the resources to commit to international conveyancing transactions.
- UK companies — Companies in the construction and development sectors as well as those considering investment in overseas residential or commercial property.
International Property Transactions
Our international conveyancing lawyers combine an in-depth knowledge of local property markets with a specialist and practical understanding of the law in several jurisdictions. Buying and selling property abroad can have tax and other financial implications, and we are ideally placed to advise how conveyancing transactions abroad will affect clients based in the United Kingdom.
We carry out thorough research and investigation in relation to all planning, tax and land registry matters. We then provide a full property legal report, ensuring that clients are fully informed before committing to a sale or purchase.
Our international property work is extensive. It includes the following:
- Applications for fiscal personal identification numbers (NIE in Spain)
- Advice on finance, including mortgages
- Advice on planning issues
- Preparation of powers of attorney
- Checking property ownership
- Agreeing terms and conditions of the contract for sales and purchases
- Checking any outstanding charges, mortgages, secured debts and restrictive covenants that affect the property
- Checking the fiscal value of property for tax purposes
- Preparing completion deeds and necessary paperwork
- Filing and lodging taxes with the Inland Revenue
- Registration of title deeds
- Notifying a change of ownership to relevant authorities
- Negotiations for long- and short-term tenancy agreements in relation to residential properties and commercial premises
BCP International Law Firm provides specialist advice to UK-based businesses and individuals. Our reputation has been built on clear communication with our clients. Contact us online or by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.