For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Tax and Accounting Advice
Cross-border business transactions and overseas property sales and purchases by individuals and companies carry tax implications. It is essential to obtain expert advice to ensure that:
- Correct accounting procedures are followed.
- Tax consequences are anticipated so that liabilities are minimized.
Established in 1998, BCP is a leading international law firm with offices in the UK, Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Members of our international tax and accounting team are duly authorised and regulated by relevant authorities and provide high-quality advice to an international client base.
We act proactively, working as closely as possible with our clients to identify their needs and focus clearly on their requirements.
Corporate And Other Tax Services For Businesses
We advise those carrying out business abroad on the taxation aspects of a wide range of business and personal dealings. We work with established businesses as well as enterprises that are just starting to trade in a particular region. Our specialist team also advises on a range of taxation issues and represent international companies in court proceedings against tax authorities. Our work extends to advising on:
- Corporate tax — including tax consequences of specific company resolutions such as increasing and decreasing share capital and preparing tax returns
- Foreign property tax
- Inheritance tax — including advice on all aspects of international probate procedure
- VAT — preparing returns
- Ship and Yacht registrations taxes
- Import and export taxes
- Customs Clearance
Inheritance And Other Tax Services For Individuals
We offer advice on all aspects of business and personal taxation, including:
- Individual wealth tax
- Inheritance tax
- Nonresident income and wealth taxes in Spain and other locations
- Spanish nonresident income tax
- Recovery of tax, including Spanish withholding tax
- Local taxes payable by nonresidents
With access to local lawyers, we can provide highly effective representation to individuals in dispute with tax authorities in any of the locations in which BCP has offices.
BCP International Law Firm provides specialist taxation and accountancy advice to UK-based businesses and individuals with overseas interests. To discuss your requirements, contact our London office online or by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.