For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
Opened in 2003, the London office of BCP International Law Firm bridges the cultural and language divides which can often cause confusion and uncertainty. We liaise with both the client or the client's professional adviser and our overseas offices in Spain, Morocco and Portugal to provide a first rate legal service.
Our International Legal Services
From our London office in Fleet Street, BCP International Law Firm assists with the following:
- Asset Tracing and Proceeds of Crime— Gathering information to establish where assets are located and formulating cost-effective strategies for securing the recovery and protection of these assets. Assisting UK court appointed Receivers and Insolvency Practitioners
- International Conveyancing — Buying and selling property abroad can have tax and other legal implications, so we take particular care to advise how these transactions will affect clients based in the United Kingdom
- International Litigation and Arbitration— Our International Lawyers advise and represent clients in all types of commercial cross border disputes and arbitrations.
- Matrimonial Disputes— Dealing with matrimonial disputes with an international element.
- International Wills and Probate — We deal with the preparation of foreign wills, advising on the inheritance tax planning of estates which include foreign assets, obtaining Probate and managing estates with assets abroad
- Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments — With our specialist team of international lawyers we can deal with the recognition and enforcement of Judgments and Orders in another jurisdiction swiftly and cost-effectively.
- Tax — Our team includes accountants and tax specialists so that we can offer a full range of tax and accountancy services to individuals and businesses with overseas interests
London Notarial And Legalisation Service
In London, BCP provides notarial, apostille and legalisation services helping clients to arrange without delay the validation of official documents at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and appropriate Foreign Consulates for use abroad as well as the preparation of legal documents to be witnessed by UK Notary Publics.
Specialist international legal advice is available to UK-based individuals and their professional advisers at competitive rates from BCP International Law Firm. You can contact the London Office online or by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain +34 952 862 227.