For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
BCP is one of the leading, most experienced practices in Southern Spain, providing detailed advices on all aspects of shipping and yachting law. We advise a number of well-known companies that work in close co-operation with our team. Our Shipping and Yachting Department maintains close links with other firms and official bodies and runs a Custom Agency and Yacht Management Service with the aim of providing a wide range of services closely connected with this field.
The Department provides advice on
- EU and Off-Shore Ship and Yacht Registration
- Import, Export and Custom clearance and duties
- Ship Mortgages
- Ship Sale Contracts
- Time and Voyager Charter Parties Contracts
Advice can also be given on setting up Yacht and Vessel Management Companies, Syndicates, Charter Companies and permissions with the Maritime Authorities for commercial vessels.
The Department also specialises in
- Collisions at Sea
- Maritime Customs
- Non-Contentious and Contentious matters with the Maritime Authorities, Custom & Excise and the Inland Revenue.
- Ship Arrest
- Shipping and Yachting International Arbitration
BCP International Law Firm provides specialist advice to UK-based businesses and individuals. Our reputation has been built on clear communication with our clients. Contact us online or by phone on UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or Spain+34 952 862 227.