For More Information About
Our Services, Call:
UK +44 (0)207 936 9072 or
Spain +34 952 862 227
International Spanish Lawyers in London, Marbella and Alicante
Individuals and businesses often encounter difficulties when involved in property deals and other transactions in Spain. Language barriers and a different approach to legal work can lead to misunderstandings. Clients use the services of BCP International Law Firm to avoid these problems, ensuring that they get dependable and consistent advice that protects their interests.
BCP International Law Firm has been established since 1998. With offices in Marbella Alicante and Barcelona we serve the entire southern coast up to Barcelona. UK clients can also contact us through our London office, meaning we are easily accessible wherever you are.
All of our work is carried out by Spanish regulated lawyers with a comprehensive knowledge of Spanish law. This ensures that our services are in full compliance with all relevant Spanish regulations and means you can have complete confidence that the advice we give you is accurate and up-to-date.
Our clients include the following:
- UK-based citizens who are purchasing or selling property in Spain.
- Professional advisers such as accountants, insolvency practitioners, IFAs, wealth management companies and lawyers without the capacity to deal with legal issues in Spain.
- People who may be moving to Spain for work or to retire.
- Retirees and other UK nationals returning to the UK after an extended period in Spain who wish to put their affairs in order.
- Individuals or professionals dealing with the assets and estate of a deceased spouse or family member.
- UK businesses operating in Spain, including commercial enterprises that serve the large British population.
- International Legal Services In Spain
We aim to take the stress and confusion out of dealing with Spanish law for those living in Spain and the UK while ensuring you are not caught out by any unfamiliar rules or regulations. Our services are provided in plain English, so you will never have to worry about understanding the advice we provide and we will make sure you are kept up-to-date at all times about the progress of your legal matter and what to expect next.
Get in touch with our international Spanish lawyers now using our contact form or by phone in the UK on +44 (0)207 936 9072 or in Spain on +34 952 862 227.
Our international legal services in Spain and the UK
BCP’s international lawyers advise clients in Spain and the UK on the following areas of Spanish law:
- Asset Tracing and Proceeds of Crime
- Conveyancing and Property Investment
- Corporate and Commercial
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Matrimonial law
- Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments
- Shipping and Yachting
- Tax and Accountancy
- Wills and Probate
Clients in the UK have the benefit of access to our London Office and receive regular updates on all aspects of transactions as they progress.
Contact our international Spanish lawyers now
If you have a legal issue in Spain or that is affected by Spanish law, the international Spanish lawyers at BCP offer specialist advice to individuals, businesses and professional advisers in the UK and overseas.
Contact us online or by phone in the UK on +44 (0)207 936 9072 or in Spain on +34 952 862 227.