Our service is streamlined, our advice coordinated and our track record impressive.
Why Use Us
Individuals whose personal affairs involve the management of Spanish assets such as property in Spain can face hurdles without the correct legal representation. For businesses, cultural differences and language barriers can sometimes jeopardise commercial contracts and other agreements.
Established in 1998, BCP now works in several countries. We act for a range of individuals, businesses and professional advisers. There are many reasons why clients use BCP International Law Firm.
- We have an office based in central London with a head office in Spain.
- Unlike most of our competitors, we are one firm — not an association or group of individual lawyers.
- We regularly act for clients of firms of solicitors and other professionals throughout the UK who do not have the resources or expertise to deal with issues affecting their clients in different legal jurisdictions.
- Our approach to client care mirrors the service that professional advisers who instruct us would otherwise provide to clients.
- We never outsource work. All BCP lawyers — wherever they are located — work together so that clients receive a fully integrated service.
- We understand your needs and requirements as most of our clients are UK-based individuals and companies.
- We bridge the cultural and language divides which can cause confusion and uncertainty.
- We provide prompt attention to your matter and outstanding client care, keeping you fully informed at all times.
Contact BCP International Law Firm
To discuss how we can help you or your clients, contact us online or by phone on +44 (0)207 936 9668 (UK) or +34 952 862 227 (Spain). We offer very competitive fixed fees and costs structures. All BCP lawyers - wherever they are located - work closely together to provide a fully integrated service.