Spanish Legal Services for Professional Advisors
At BCP International Law Firm, we understand that selecting the right Spanish law firm to handle your clients' overseas work is critical both to the reputation of your firm and your relationship with your client. That is why we work in partnership with you to ensure that a strong relationship is maintained between you and your client.
For many years BCP has been the Spanish law firm partner of choice for UK law firms and other professional firms such as accountants, IFAs, insolvency practitioners and wealth management companies. With offices in London, Barcelona, Marbella and Alicante, BCP attracts professional advisers whose clients have personal or business interests in these areas.
- Vastly Experienced — We are a Spanish law firm, established in 1998 with offices in Spain, London, and Morocco.
- Specialists — Our experts provide high quality Spanish legal advice. We mirror the personal level of service that you give to your clients.
- Client Retention — You always keep control of your clients, and we ensure that you are regularly updated on the progress of their matter.
- Outstanding Customer Care — Our staff bridge the cultural and language divisions, which can often cause confusion and uncertainty.
- Personal Attention — No call centres. No outsourcing. We are one law firm providing a first class, personal service. We are not an association or group of individual lawyers.
- No Threat to Your Firm — We operate a strict non-poaching policy.
- Additional Income Stream — Working with BCP ensures you will receive regular, additional income via referral and fee sharing arrangements.
We regularly act on behalf of, or alongside, UK professionals with business in Spain to provide cross-border advice and expertise on a wide range of legal matters. In some cases, we use our comprehensive knowledge of Spanish law to provide ‘on the ground' legal support, while in others we can offer strategic advice for those with limited experience of the Spanish sector. Our input can provide our UK-based partners and their clients with security and peace of mind, as well as reducing risks associated with conducting business in an unfamiliar jurisdiction.
By instructing one of the Spanish lawyers at BCP, you can be sure of prompt, reliable, professional advice on Spanish legal matters. We can advise on issues exclusively involving questions of Spanish law, as well as those relating to cross-border transactions and disputes. Our lawyers regularly provide input in scenarios where there are incidental Spanish law questions in respect of broader issues as part of an ongoing case.
We have considerable experience of working long-term with professionals conducting business in the UK, collaborating on technical questions over many months or years to quickly and effectively address issues involving Spanish law. We appreciate the importance for our UK professional partners in providing a seamless service on multi-jurisdictional matters and are proud of our reputation for developing long-standing professional relationships, as well as advising on one-off transactions.
BCP - Supporting Professionals with Spanish Representation
The Spanish lawyers at BCP can advise on a wide range of legal issues. Whether you are acting on behalf of individual or commercial clients, our lawyers can offer support on matters such as:
- Non-resident tax
- Spanish inheritance tax and rebates on inheritance tax paid on inherited Spanish assets
- Tax planning and accountancy in Spain and the UK
- Spanish property law
- Estate agency
- Probate services
- Powers of Attorney
- Investments in Spain
- Insurance brokering
- Litigation in Spanish courts
- Spanish shipping and yachting law
- Honorary Consulate services
Spanish Legal Advice for UK Solicitors
We can provide UK solicitors with keen legal counsel, rooted in a strong local knowledge with a global perspective. Our understanding of Spanish law and well-established working relationships with local professionals across the Spanish mainland and islands combined with our multi-jurisdictional view have led to us working alongside many leading UK law firms.
Spanish Legal Advice for Accountants and Financial Advisers
Our Spanish lawyers have a thorough understanding of the financial service industry, enabling us to provide high-quality support, advice and solutions for UK accountants and advisors operating in Spain. Our lawyers offer a valuable pool of resources and knowledge providing substantial benefit to you and your clients. We recognise the unique risks and challenges that come with doing business in Spain and can provide proactive, strategic advice whatever your requirements.
Get in Touch with our English-Speaking Spanish Lawyers in London and Spain
To discuss how BCP works with other lawyers and professional advisers and can assist you, contact us online or by phone on +44 (0)20 7936 9668 (UK) or +34 952 862 227 (Spain). With the benefit of several overseas offices and a close network of associations with foreign lawyers, we offer commercial advice that you and your clients can rely on.