Phone: +34 952 862 227
Fax: +34 952 861 682
I established BCP International Law Firm in 1998 and am now its senior partner.
BCP is a law firm whose head office is based in Spain (Marbella) with offices in Alicante (Costa Blanca), London, Morocco and Portugal, with duly authorized and regulated international lawyers we provide high quality advice in Spanish, Portuguese and Moroccan Law to an international client base.
I am dual qualified as a Spanish Abogado (Lawyer) regulated by the Málaga Bar Association and a Solicitor of England & Wales regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. I deal with corporate, property, litigation, tax and probate matters. I also actively assist UK receivers and insolvency practitioners in dealing with the recognition and enforcement of UK Orders in foreign jurisdictions as well as tracing and securing the proceeds of crime assets in multinational jurisdictions cases.
I am also an acknowledged specialist in shipping and yachting law as well as being a qualified Customs Agent practicing in the Port of Algeciras in Southern Spain dealing with import, export, VAT tax issues as well as other legal work related to the shipping and transport industry.
Areas of Practice
- Cardiff Law School, Cardiff, United Kingdom
- LL.M. - 1995
- Major: Shipping Law
- Universidad de Málaga Facultad de Derecho, Málaga, Spain
- LL.B. - 1994
- Universidad de Málaga Facultad de Derecho, Málaga, Spain - 1998
- Instituto de Estudios Fiscales Madrid - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Customs College (Algeciras - Cádiz), Member
- Málaga Bar Association , Member
- Supreme Court of England & Wales., Solicitor
- Solicitor of England & Wales regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority